Celebrate America with Country Pride
**A portion of ALL Proceeds Benefits the Queen Creek Performing Arts Center”
- Gates open at 5:30
- Admission is $10 per carload
- 5:30-8:30 All Amusement Rides and water slides will be open Hayrides shuttles to and from amusement rides: Roller coaster, swingin Lady Bugz, honeybee adventure, Flying farmers, petting zoo, Giant water slide, Rock Climbing Wall, Train rides and Jumping Pillows. Unlimited ride wristband $10 or $3 per ride.
- 5:30-9 Fun food available under the shaded pavilion: Ice Cold Watermelon Slices, Funnel Cakes, Fresh Lemonade, Hotdogs, Hamburgers, Slices of Pie, Cotton Candy & Kettle Korn.
- 8:30 rides shut down So you can all enjoy a spectacular fireworks show on the large grass festival field.
- 9pm (there about) Celebrate American with Country Pride Firework Extravagaza!
- 9:30 stay around when we put up our giant movie screen for a family friendly outdoor movie!
- Thank you for a Wonderful Night and Drive home Safe!
We will see you in the Fall the Weekend after Labor Day!
History of Fireworks in Queen Creek: Back in the Early 60’s Ray Schnepf thought the town needed a firework show, so he flew his little twin engine over to New Mexico and bought up the best fireworks display he could pay for. And if you can believe it, he loaded him in his plane and few back. Knowing nothing about fireworks except playing with them, the folks came to Ray Schnepf Farms to Celebrate America. He continued celebrating the 4th and provided the residents of the small farming community of Queen Creek a 4th of July they could remember.
During the 90’s and first part of 2000, the Kiwanis’s Club of Queen Creek took over the responsibility of the 4th of July. The Schnepf’s just let them use their land at no charge, to bring the community together to Celebrate America on July 4th. After several years, the Kiwanis’s Club couldn’t continue on as the producers, so it was taken over by Christ the King Church in 2014 and the “Freedom Project” was created. Another Spectacular show was enjoyed by all who came to the farm.
2015, we have made full circle, and Mark and Carrie Schnepf will now be keeping the fireworks celebration right here in Queen Creek and on the farm. A few fun things have been added to the fun: all amusement rides will be operating, shaded eating pavilion , and an outdoor movie to help alleviate any congestion as people try and leave. (Now who would want to leave if you can watch an outdoor movie as a family?) We are going to Celebrate America like you have never seen before!