4th of July Celebration !!!
Food Trucks, Fun & Fireworks!
- WHEN: Gates open at 4:00pm – 9:30pm
- ADMISSION: is $15 per carload – PORTION OF PROCEEDS TO BENEFIT THE PERFORMING ARTS CENTER.
- WHAT CAN’T WE BRING TO FARM: Ice chests, Alcohol, large umbrella’s, firearms, illegal drugs. BRING YOUR OWN WATER – We also will sell water for $1 bottle.
- ACTIVITIES: 4pm-8:30 All Amusement Rides and water slides will be open. Hayrides are free and will act as a shuttle to & from ride area. You must have a wristband to ride the train. The train ride will also make a stop at the amusement ride area. Amusement Rides include: miniature golf, Roller coaster, swingin Lady Bugz, honeybee adventure, Flying farmers, petting zoo, Giant water slide, Rock Climbing Wall, Train rides, Jumping pillows. Unlimited ride wristband $12 or $3 per ride. (ccard or cash)
- OTHER ENTERTAINMENT: a great DJ Light Show.
- FOOD: 4pm-9 Food trucks are located around the festival grounds and under our large outdoor pavilion near the festival site. Food includes: Ice Cold Watermelon Slices, Funnel Cakes, Fresh squeezed Lemonade, Hotdogs, Hamburgers, Grilled pizza, slices of Pie, Ice Cream, Cotton Candy.
- HOW LONG WILL RIDES RUN: 4pm to 8:30, then the rides will shut down for 30 minutes So you can all enjoy a spectacular fireworks show on the large grass festival field or you can view from the ride area. The rides will start up again at 9pm and operate for 30 more minutes until 9:30.
- FIREWORKS: 9pm (there about) Celebrate America Firework Extravagaza!
- RESTROOMS: We have regular restrooms and port potties location up near festival site and out in ride area.
- WHAT IS THE TRAFFIC PLAN FOR EXITING? It depends on what parking lot you are in, please see above aerial map for locations. Don’t forget we have an outdoor movie beginning right after the fireworks display!
- Thank you for a Wonderful Night and Drive home Safe!
Do you want a VIP experience? Notice the VIP parking entrance & Exist off Cloud. Your VIP ticket is $25 per person includes a BBQ dinner in our BIG Red Air conditioned Barn, unlimited Ride Wristbands, Bottled Water, Primo seating for the fireworks!
- Parking Lots A & B will exit out Rittenhouse Road turning North (left) You will NOT be able to exit South if you park in these Parking lots.
- Parking Lots C & D will exit out Combs/Riggs Road. You will not be able to turn Left on Rittenhouse, you will go straight over tracks or turn South (right) Towards Santan Valley.
- PLEASE NOTE HANDICAP PARKING IN BOTH A & C LOTS.
West of the grass area and south of the VIP area is where we will be shooting off fireworks.
- In the Northwest corner of the Grass area for spectators is where the Main stage and Movie will be shown
Have an amazing Summer!
History of Fireworks in Queen Creek:
Back in the Early 60’s Ray Schnepf thought the town needed a firework show, so he flew his little twin engine over to New Mexico and bought up the best fireworks display he could pay for. And if you can believe it, he loaded him in his plane and few back to the farm. Knowing nothing about fireworks except playing with them, the folks came to Ray Schnepf Farms to Celebrate America. He continued celebrating the 4th and provided the residents of the small farming community of Queen Creek a 4th of July they could remember.
During the 90’s and first part of 2000, the Kiwanis’s Club of Queen Creek took over the responsibility of the 4th of July. The Schnepf’s just let them use their land at no charge, to bring the community together to Celebrate America on July 4th. After several years, the Kiwanis’s Club couldn’t continue on as the producers, so it was taken over by Christ the King Church in 2014 and the “Freedom Project” was created. Another Spectacular show was enjoyed by all who came to the farm.