your Hometown 4th of July!
A Special thank you to our partners
Do you want a VIP experience?
Details***Click here for Map of Festival site and parking lots and exit plan**** (Coming Soon)
- WHEN: Gates open at 5:00pm – 11:30pm
- ADMISSION: is $15 per carload – PORTION OF PROCEEDS TO BENEFIT THE PERFORMING ARTS CENTER.
- WHAT CAN’T WE BRING TO FARM: Ice chests, Alcohol, large umbrella’s, firearms, illegal drugs. BRING YOUR OWN WATER – We also will sell water for $1 bottle.
- ACTIVITIES: 5:30-8:45 All Amusement Rides and water slides will be open. Hayrides are free and will act as a shuttle to & from ride area. You must have a wristband to ride the train. The train ride will also make a stop at the amusement ride area. Amusement Rides include: Roller coaster, swingin Lady Bugz, honeybee adventure, Flying farmers, petting zoo, Giant water slide, Rock Climbing Wall, Train rides, Jumping pillows. Unlimited ride wristband $12 or $3 per ride. (ccard or cash)
- OTHER ENTERTAINMENT: 7pm A wonderful patriotic performance by some members of the Queen Creek Performing Arts Center.
- FOOD: 5:30-9 All food is located under our large outdoor pavilion near the festival site. Food includes: Ice Cold Watermelon Slices, Funnel Cakes, Fresh squeezed Lemonade, Hotdogs, Hamburgers, Grilled pizza, slices of Pie, Ice Cream, Cotton Candy & Kettle Korn.
- HOW LONG WILL RIDES RUN: 5pm to 8:45, then the rides will shut down for 30 minutes So you can all enjoy a spectacular fireworks show on the large grass festival field or you can view from the ride area. The rides will start up again at 9:30 and operate for one more hour until 10:30.
- FIREWORKS: 9pm (there about) Celebrate America Firework Extravagaza!
- RESTROOMS: We have regular restrooms and port potties location up near festival site and out in ride area.
- MOVIE: To alleviate a mass exodus, we will pull up our giant screen for a great family feature right after the fireworks, so stay around family friendly outdoor movie and continue to operate the rides for one more hours. (Rides close at 10:30) Farm closes after movie around 11:30
- WHAT IS THE TRAFFIC PLAN FOR EXITING? It depends on what parking lot you are in, but click here for exit instructions. Don’t forget we have an outdoor movie beginning right after the fireworks display!
- Thank you for a Wonderful Night and Drive home Safe!
We will close for the season at 11:30 pm and re-open the weekend after Labor Day with an Old Fashioned Clam Bake!
Have an amazing Summer!
History of Fireworks in Queen Creek: Back in the Early 60’s Ray Schnepf thought the town needed a firework show, so he flew his little twin engine over to New Mexico and bought up the best fireworks display he could pay for. And if you can believe it, he loaded him in his plane and few back to the farm. Knowing nothing about fireworks except playing with them, the folks came to Ray Schnepf Farms to Celebrate America. He continued celebrating the 4th and provided the residents of the small farming community of Queen Creek a 4th of July they could remember.
During the 90’s and first part of 2000, the Kiwanis’s Club of Queen Creek took over the responsibility of the 4th of July. The Schnepf’s just let them use their land at no charge, to bring the community together to Celebrate America on July 4th. After several years, the Kiwanis’s Club couldn’t continue on as the producers, so it was taken over by Christ the King Church in 2014 and the “Freedom Project” was created. Another Spectacular show was enjoyed by all who came to the farm.
2015, we have made full circle, and Mark and Carrie Schnepf will now be keeping the fireworks celebration right here in Queen Creek and on the farm. A few fun things have been added: all amusement rides will be operating, shaded eating pavilion , and an outdoor movie to help alleviate any congestion as people try and exit. (Now who would want to leave or stay and watch an outdoor movie as a family?) We are going to Celebrate America like you have never seen before!