FOOD * FUN * FIREWORKS!
- WHEN: Gates open at 4:00pm – 10:30pm
- ADMISSION: is $20 per carload – PORTION OF PROCEEDS TO BENEFIT THE Queen Creek PERFORMING ARTS CENTER.
- WHAT CAN’T WE BRING TO FARM: Alcohol, firearms, illegal drugs. BRING YOUR OWN WATER, Pop up tents , fireworks of any kind, laser pointers.
- WHAT CAN WE BRING IN: Small Ice chests, Bottled Water, Umbrellas Blankets, Lawn chairs
- ACTIVITIES: 4pm-9:30 (Rides will close for fireworks and then open for 30 more minutes) All Amusement Rides , miniature golf and water play area will be open. Hayrides are free and will act as a shuttle to & from ride area. You must have a wristband or ticket to ride the train. The train ride will also make a stop at the amusement ride area. Amusement Rides include: miniature golf, Roller coaster, swingin Lady Bugz, honeybee adventure, Flying farmers, petting zoo, Rock Climbing Wall, Train rides, Jumping Pillow, Farm Sprinkler Pad, Unlimited ride wristband $15 or $3 per ride. (ccard or cash) Purchase your ride wristband early & receive $3.50 off discount. Just enter CelebrateAmerica into Discount Code.
- DO I Have to need a Ticket or Wristband just to go to the ride area? No, You can board the hayride shuttle (it is free) at any time and it will take you out to the entertainment area or walk to and from ride area with no ticket or wristband.
- WHERE CAN I PURCHASE RIDE TICKETS? Ride tickets are $3 each and you can purchase them and a wristband for $15 at miniature golf and in the ride area at the Concessions trailer. If you pre-purchased your Ride wristband, you can redeem your ticket at the train, miniature golf, bee ride and Concessions stand out in the ride area.
- OTHER ENTERTAINMENT: a great DJ Light Show & Karaoke on the Pavilion Stage.
HOW LONG WILL RIDES OPERATE? The rides will begin running at 4pm. Stop for 30 minutes while fireworks are shooting off and then restart again for another 30 minutes.
- FOOD: 4pm-9 Food trucks are located right behind the main stage between the Pavilion & Grass area. You can take your food out to your grass area or you can enjoy sitting under the shade in the Pavilion on picnic tables. Food includes: Ice Cold Watermelon Slices, Funnel Cakes, Fresh squeezed Lemonade, Hotdogs, Hamburgers, Grilled pizza, slices of Pie, Ice Cream, Chicken Wings, fried zucchini, milkshakes.
- FIREWORKS:8:30pm (there about) Celebrate America Firework Extravagaza
- OUTDOOR MOVIE: Immediately after the Finale of the fireworks, a family feature film “Free Willy” will begin on our outdoor movie screen. Please see map to see where it is located. If you want too watch the movie while traffic leaves, feel free to enjoy the show. There will be free popcorn towards the front of the movie after it begins.
- RESTROOMS: We have regular restrooms and portapotties located up near festival site and out in ride area.
- WHAT IS THE TRAFFIC PLAN FOR EXITING? It depends on what parking lot you are in, please see above aerial map for locations. Don’t forget we have an outdoor movie beginning right after the fireworks display!
- WHERE DO I PICK UP MY KIDS? I JUST DROPPED THEM OFF TO ENJOY. Parents, if you dropped off and you need to pick up your children, please have them walk towards the Farmhouse Parking Lot. That is the location for Pick up off Cloud Road.
- CAN I BRING A POP UP TENT FOR SHADE? no, but you can bring an beach umbrella. Please remove the umbrella at 8:15 before the fireworks begin.
- LIGHTING: Will it be difficult for me to find my way to parking lot? It won’t, we do have light towers…but if you stay for the movie, you might want to bring a flash light just in case you need extra help.
- Thank you for a Wonderful Night and Drive home Safe!
VIP experience? Notice the VIP parking entrance & Exist off Cloud. Your VIP ticket is $40 per person ($25 for children ages 3-8) Children 2 and under are FREE. It is an ALL-INCLUSIVE ticket! Your VIP experience includes a Private parking entrance & exit, BBQ dinner in our BIG Red Air conditioned Barn, unlimited Ride Wristband, Bottled Water, Primo seating for the fireworks! Limited Tickets available. Purchase Now before it sells out. Enter Discount Code VIP4th to receive a $5.00 discount on each ticket.
- Parking Lots A & B will exit out Rittenhouse Road turning North (left) You will NOT be able to exit South if you park in these Parking lots.
- Parking Lots C & D will exit out Combs/Riggs Road. You will NOT be able to turn Left on Rittenhouse, you will go straight over tracks or turn South (right) Towards Santan Valley.
- Parents can drop kids off in Parking lots A or C but you will PICK them up from the VIP Farmhouse entrance off CLOUD. Please let your children know that they will board the hayride shuttle to take them to the Parent pick up.
- PLEASE NOTE HANDICAP PARKING IN BOTH A & C LOTS.
West of the grass area and south of the VIP area is where we will be shooting off fireworks.
- In the Northwest corner of the Grass area for spectators is where the Main stage and Movie will be shown
Have an amazing Summer!
History of Fireworks in Queen Creek:
Back in the Early 60’s Ray Schnepf thought the town needed a firework show, so he flew his little twin engine over to New Mexico and bought up the best fireworks display he could pay for. And if you can believe it, he loaded him in his plane and few back to the farm. Knowing nothing about fireworks except playing with them, the folks came to Ray Schnepf Farms to Celebrate America. He continued celebrating the 4th and provided the residents of the small farming community of Queen Creek a 4th of July they could remember.
During the 90’s and first part of 2000, the Kiwanis’s Club of Queen Creek took over the responsibility of the 4th of July. The Schnepf’s just let them use their land at no charge, to bring the community together to Celebrate America on July 4th. After several years, the Kiwanis’s Club couldn’t continue on as the producers, so it was taken over by Christ the King Church in 2014 and the “Freedom Project” was created. It’s now returned to the Schnepf Family to again try and provide an incredible fireworks show to everyone in the community.