Celebrating Over 20 years! The Easter Egg-Citement!!! The perfect day for your child on Saturday We keep this event small so those participating have plenty to hunt and so the parents or grandparents can enjoy taking plenty of photos. Details APRIL 4th, 2015 (Saturday) CLOSED EASTER SUNDAY.
TIME: 9am to 4pm Egg Hunt begins Promptly at 11am!
- Reservations preferred
- Hunts are divided in age groups: 0-2year olds, 3-5 year olds, 6-8 year olds and 9 and older
- Each age group will hunt one after the other **Age groups are limited and will sell out, so get your reservation in early
- unlimited ride wristband (swinging lady bugz, train ride, jumping pillows, petting zoo, carousel rides, flying farmers)
Due to maintenance the roller coaster and rock wall will not be open.
- Easter Cookie..and you get to frost it!
- Hotdog Lunch – All beef Hotdog, chips & drink (We offer gluten free buns)
- Easter Bunny – take the photo’s you need!
COST: $25.00 with lunch $20.00 without lunch NO Charge for parents just pay as you go. Rides are $3 each (wristbands $12.00) Reservation Form , Deadline for accepting reservations is April 1st,2015. All walk-ups must arrive on the farm no later than 10am. ***Some age groups may be sold out if you don’t have a reservation*** your child will be moved up to the older group if there is space.
Schedule for the day
- 8:30am Farm opens (country store, breakfast, UPICK)
- 9am Registration begins & Train rides
- 9:30am Bouncing pillows, carousel, honeybee, flying farmers, swinging lady bugz & hay rides begin.
- 10am Easter Bunny arrives and will be available for photo’s in pond area.
- 11am 0-2 year old hunt will begin promptly on designated grass area. Signs are posted. 3-5 year olds, 6-8 year olds and 9 and older hunts will follow one after the other.
- 11am lunch service begins on outdoor grill. Parents can order with burger or hotdog on outside grill or from lunch menu in cafe
- 11:30 The Easter Bunny will take a brief carrot breakfast
- 11:45 Easter Bunny stays on the farm until 1pm.
- ****Pick up and decorate your Easter Cookie on tables next to Country at any time after 9:30am