21st Annual Easter Egg-Citement
The Farm will be CLOSED EASTER SUNDAY.
The Easter Egg-Citement!!! The perfect day for your child on Saturday We keep this event small so those participating have plenty to hunt and so the parents or grandparents can enjoy taking plenty of photos.
Details: April 15th, 2017 (Saturday)
TIME: 9am to 4pm Egg Hunt begins Promptly at 11am!
- Click here for Reservation form.
- Hunts are divided in age groups: 0-2year olds, 3-5 year olds, 6-8 year olds and 9 and older.
- Each age group will hunt one after the other **Age groups are limited and will sell out, so get your reservation in early
- unlimited ride wristband (swinging lady bugz, train ride, jumping pillows, petting zoo, carousel rides, flying farmers) The roller coaster & rock wall will not be open.
- Easter Cookie – and you get to frost it!
- Hotdog Lunch – All beef Hotdog, chips & drink (We offer gluten free buns)
- Easter Bunny – take the photo’s you need!
COST: $25.00 with lunch $20.00 without lunch Parents $3 entry or $10 to include ride wristband. Reservation Form , Deadline for accepting reservations is April 10th, 2017
Schedule for the day
- 8:30am Farm opens (country store, breakfast, UPICK)
- 9am Registration begins & Train rides
- 9:30 Bouncing pillows, carousel, honeybee, flying farmers, swinging lady bugz & hay rides
- 10am Easter Bunny arrives and will be available for photo’s in pond area.
- 11am 0-2 year old hunt will begin promptly on designated grass area. Signs are posted. 3-5 year olds, 6-8 year olds and 9 and older hunts will follow one after the other.
- 11am lunch service begins on outdoor grill. Parents can order a burger or hotdog on outside grill or from the Fresh from the Farm Cafe located in bakery.
- 11:30 The Easter Bunny will take a brief carrot breakfast
- 11:45 Easter Bunny stays on the farm until 1pm.**** Easter Cookie be picked up next to the Country Store , please use ticket