Look what’s coming the (1st weekend) of The Peach Festival!!!!!
Celebrating over 50 years of growing peaches in Arizona!
The farm is the largest Peach Grower in the State, all organic and pesticide FREE. 50 years ago, Ray Schnepf planted his first peach trees, two years later the farm started picking and shipping peaches all over the Country. Soon, as people drove out to Queen Creek for a little day trip, they noticed Peach Trees in the desert. At first we picked the delicate fruit and would sell in our little roadside stand, but five years later, we opened our orchards for UPICK. Customers came from all over to pick Arizona Peaches, which now happen to be the BEST peaches in the Country (according to wine spectator magazine.)
1st weekend May 12th, 13th, 14th – 2017
2nd weekend May 20th and 21st, 2017 Click here for a Vendor Application
ADMISSION: $5.00 Children 12 and younger FREE.
TIME: 7:30am Peachy Pancake Breakfast & FREE Hayrides to Peach Picking – 9am Vintage Market Days Opens , Amusement Rides and the Peachy Tasting Pavilion all open.
Additional Costs: Ride wristbands $15 or $3 per ride.
- This is going to be a lot of fun!
- Vintage Market Days is a national Vintage Market that is coming to Arizona for their first time during the Peach Festival. There will be over 150 fabulous vendors to enjoy. There is an early bird admission ticket that is only $10 and you can come back too the Market and Peach Festival all 3 days!
- It gets very warm in May, please wear sunscreen, wear appropriate shoes because there is a lot of walking on the farm and bring bottled water.
- You may pre-order your pies and cinnamon rolls. Please fill out this form and return. It must be received 48 hours prior to pick up. ALL PICK UPS ARE available to pick up at the Sweet Shop right across from the entrance. Your order will have your name attached.
- Pies and Peachy Cinnamon Rolls will be available in our stand Right outside the Bakery
- Peachy Pancake Breakfast will begin service PROMPTLY at 7:30am! If you don’t want to stand in line, then ask the employee for a Peachy Fast Past ticket to come back at a specific time. They will give you what is available. You can then go and enjoy Vintage Market Days, peachy sampling, pick peaches and more, and on your specified time, you come back to the Fast Pass Line. If you don’t mind standing in line, then follow the cheerful signs and get to know your neighbors. The Entire line is under the SHADE!!!! Large $12 (2 large 9″ pancakes, 2 sausage, fresh peaches, whip cream, juice, coffee or milk) Small $7 (1 large pancake, 1 sausage, fresh peaches, whip cream , juice, coffee or milk) We do not use frozen peaches. All peaches are picked directly from our trees and hand peeled and skinned.
- Peachy Sampling Pavilion: $1 for 6 sampling tickets that can be used to sample everything from peach salsa, peach preserve, peach syrup, peach granola, peach licorice and more. That $1 will be deducted from your overall purchase.
How the festival began:
What started as a way to sell our peaches, the idea of a small festival, serving a pancake breakfast on a little home griddle and my mom sampling 4 cases of Peach preserve and peach salsa, has turned into a MUST DO Experience in Arizona. In 1994, our Peach orchards were picked clean in 1 1/2 hours (it was a two day festival,) My mom’s two cases of peach preserves and salsa was sampled quickly with guests wanting to purchase the produce, but not thinking about that, no extra was ordered. As the festival grew so did the demand for hand picked juicy sweet peaches. Since 1994 we have planted more orchards and more varieties. Today we have 6 varieties of Peaches that all ripen at different times throughout the month of May. Peach picking isn’t ONLY available during the Peach Festival, we have peaches available all month long. The size depends on the variety. Remember Mother Nature DOES play a huge part in the availability and size of the peaches.