Voted by Phoenix Magazine, New Times, Sunset Magazine and numerous others as THE Best FALL Family event in the Valley!!!
Hours: Every Thursday – Sunday in October beginning October 5th
Fridays & Saturdays 10am-10pm
Sundays 10am – 9pm October 29th is the last day.
Admission: $20.00 (includes tax) at the gate or $15.00 at any FRY’S (children 2 & under free)
Discount Tickets available at all FRY’S Food Stores for $15.00 beginning September 14th
SRP Thrifty Thursdays Buy 1 ticket, get 1 free at the front gate. Click here for your SRP Coupon, bring to the gate for Buy 1 get one FREE admission on Thursdays!
MILITARY Discounts The entire month of October. If you are currently or have served in the military, bring in your military ID and you will get FREE admission. Please show your military ID at the front entrance. All others in your family, make sure you take advantage of the Discount tickets for $15 at any FRY’S.
You can purchase your tickets online and save $2, but through Fry’s save $5 per ticket.
- Roller coaster
- Swinging lady bugz
- Honeybee adventure
- Flying farmers ride
- Carousel rides
- Jumping pillows
- Petting zoo
- Cornhole games
- Country road rally
- Rock climbing wall
- Miniature golf
- Marshmallow roasting
- 4 acre corn maze
- 10 acre celebrity corn maze
- Farmhouse museum
- Hillbilly Bob’s Pig Races
- Extreme Canine Dog Show
- Lil Farmers Play Yard
- BMX Show
- Forest ZIP LINE
- GYPSY Time Travelers
- Mountain Slides
- Pumpkin Launch
- Fireworks (Friday & Saturday nights)
- Country Air
Does NOT include:
- Train Rides $3 during the day $5 for the Spooky train ride beginning at 6:30
- TheOutbreak AZ (Zombie Hayride Paintball)
- Food $4-$15 for a full dinner
- Pumpkins Sold by the size $3, $6, $9, $12, $15, $20
- Some crafts (candle making $3-$10, scarecrow making $15 & pumpkin painting $2)
Contact Us for special SENIOR Tour Group information
Pumpkin & Chili Party Food
- Chili Dinner: Bowl of Chili, Grilled Corn on the Cob, Home made Corn Bread, Brownie and drink – $12.00 incl tax
- Chili & Chicken Dinner: Bowl of chili, Grilled chicken breast, roasted corn on the cob, corn bread, fudge brownie & drink – $15.00 inc tax
- Hot dog Dinner: All beef hot dog, bag of Chips, Brownie and Drink $7.00
- Chili Dog Dinner: Chili Dog, Corn on the cob, chips, oreo brownie & drink $12.00
- Ala-cart: Hot dog ($3.00), Bowl of chili & cornbread ($6.00), Grilled Corn on the Cob ($4.00), Grilled Chicken ($5.00), Soda ($2.00), Brownie ($3.00)
- Succotash: sweet onions, peppers, sweet corn. okra, garden squash, potatoes grilled on our custom 20’griddles. Bowl $10.00 (Add chicken is $3)
- Grilled Pizza: Margarita (cheese with fresh basil) or pepperoni $10.00
- Hamburger or Cheeseburger Meal: Burgers, Chips, Brownie & Drink $10.00 (comes with fresh lettuce, tomato)
- Hot Dog Dinner: Hot dog, Chips, Brownie & drink $7.00
- Pulled Pork Meal: Pulled pork sandwich, Chips, cole slaw, Brownie & drink $12.00
- Pulled Pork Sandwich $7.00
- Hamburger $5.00 (add cheese $1)
- Hot Dog $3.00
Also Available: brats, shaved ice, Fried potatoes, roasted nuts & kettle corn at vendors near exit.
Pumpkin & Chili Party Rides
Pumpkin & Chili Party Shows
One of the unique attractions at the Pumpkin & Chili Party are the Entertaining Shows. Make sure you allow time during your visit to watch these professional entertainers dazzle their audiences. Check your map for show locations.
Hillbilly Bob’s Pig Races
Thursday 10:30, 12:30, 2:30, 5:30, 6:30 and 7:30
Friday 10:30, 12:30, 2:30, 5:30, 6:30, 7:30
Saturday 10:30, 12:30, 2:30, 5:30, 6:30, 7:30, 8:30
Sunday 10:30, 12:30, 2:30, 5:30, 6:30, 7:30
Gypsy Time Travelers
A Real life blacksmith, Master Blacksmith, Michael Olson is one of the last in the USA, he along with his wife, Christy perform as the Gypsy Time Travelers. “Fabulous Storytelling with a Hot Iron Twist!” This is a must see show. Christy can captivate the audience while Michel bashes away on 2500 degree iron making sparks fly as he creates dozens of items each day , all given away to members of the audience. Don’t miss a chance to see the couple’s castle, stage & blacksmith shop & museum, Florence the Freightliner (pictured above.)
Thursday & Friday & Sunday 10:15, 5:15,7:15
Saturday 11:15, 2:15 5:15 and 7:15
Thursday and Friday 11:30, 4:30 and 6:30 Saturday and Sunday 1:30, 4:30 and 6:30
Stuntmasters BMX Show
Thursday 11:30 (short show), 4:30 and 6:30
Friday 11:30 (short show) 6pm, 9pm
Saturday 1pm, 4pm, 6pm, 9pm
Sunday 1pm, 6pm 8pm
Pumpkin & Chili Party Activities
Pumpkin & Chili Party Areas
Birthday Parties (11-3pm or 4-8pm)
- $100 Rental for one of our Birthday Corrals*
- Can hold up to 35 guests
- Allows guest to bring in Birthday cake and gifts
- *Guests must also pay admission
- Includes Party host greeting
- Food options
Private Bonfire Rental
- Includes Private bonfire with one bag of marshmallows & roasting sticks
- Guests must still pay admission into the farm
- Private Bonfire host
- Each bonfire includes 2 picnic tables and hay bale seating for up to 30 guests
- $75.00 for a Friday or Saturday bonfire reservation
- $60 for a Thursday or Sunday bonfire reservation
- Order your hot dog roasting boxes or select something else from the bonfire menu Click here
Pumpkin Picking Field Trip!
Enjoy a field trip to the farm during Arizona’s BEST Fall Festival, The Pumpkin & Chili Party. Due to the interest and excitement generated around attending the Fall fun event, the farm will be very strict about siblings attending with students. Please note only under special circumstances will it be allowed. Students have limited time on the farm and we want to make sure everyone will get a chance to do as much as they can.
- Cost: $12.00 per person. 1 Teacher free per class – please inquire if you have a special needs class. 5 parents free on groups of 40 or more. 1 parent helper and 1 teacher free for groups under 40. Due to limited space, siblings will only be allowed to join this field trip if approved by the school and Schnepf Farms.
- Time: Schools may arrive as early as 9:30am and no later than 11am Departure time any time before 3pm
- Includes unlimited rides on roller coaster, corn maze, honeybee, road rally, train jumping pillows, carousel, rock wall, mini golf and more.
- Don’t miss events: Hillbilly Bob’s Pig Races, BMX Show, and Extreme Canine Dog Show
- Lunch: public schools may bring their own lunch, you will have assigned picnic table seating.
- Return: we know that some times students don’t get enough time to spend doing everything, if they want to come back with other family members or friends, please get hand stamped for re-entry the same day at no charge.
Home school Day: please call or email the farm office to schedule your home school group. this must be an accredited home school group to receive any discount and must have a minimum of 20 people attending. One organizer will receive complimentary admission. please be sure that the organizer has your names (that is your entry). All names will be left at front admission will call for entry. No other dates are available for home school discounts.