Five WEEKENDs of FUN this October!
Voted by Phoenix Magazine, New Times, Sunset Magazine and numerous others as THE Best FALL Family event in the Valley!!!
Every Thursdays – Sunday in October!!
Thursdays 10am to 9pm
Fridays and Saturdays 10am to 10pm*
Sundays 10am to 9pm
* Fireworks shoot off at 9:30pm
Admission $17.00 plus tax at the gate or $15.00 at any FRY’S (children 2 and under free)
Discount Tickets available at all FRY’S Food Stores for $15.00
Admission Includes: Hayrides, roller coaster, swinging lady bugz, honeybee adventure, flying farmers ride, carousel rides, jumping pillows, petting zoo, country road rally, rock climbing wall, miniature golf, bonfires, marshmallow roasting, 4 acre corn maze, 10 acre celebrity corn maze, farmhouse museum, Hillbilly Bob’s Pig Races, Entertainment, BMX Extreme Sports Show, Extreme Canine Dog Show. Does not include: Train Rides & Pony Rides, Food, Pumpkins and some crafts.
SENIOR Tour Groups Click here for more details
Pumpkin & Chili Party Food
- Chili Dinner: Bowl of Chili, Fresh Sweet Corn on the Cob, Home made Corn Bread, Fudge Brownie and drink – $6.00
- Chili & Chicken Dinner: Bowl of chili, Grilled chicken breast, roasted corn on the cob, corn bread, fudge brownie & drink – $14.00
- Hot dog Dinner: All beef hot dog, bag of Chips, Brownie and Drink $7.00
- Chili Dog Dinner: Chili Dog, Corn on the cob, chips, brownie & drink $12.00
Farm Grill (New!)
- Succotash: sweet onions, peppers, sweet corn. potatoes grilled on our custom 20’griddles. Bowl $10.00
- Grilled Pizza: Margarita (cheese with fresh basil) or pepperoni $10.00
- Hamburger Meal: Burgers, Chips, Brownie & Drink $8.00
- Hot Dog Dinner: Hot dog, Chips, Brownie & drink $7.00
- Pulled Pork Meal: Pulled pork sandwich, Chips, Brownie & drink $10.00
- Pulled Pork Sandwich $5.00
Also Available: corn dogs, brats & kettle corn.
Pumpkin & Chili Party Rides
Pumpkin & Chili Party Shows
Hillbilly Bob’s Pig Races
Show times: 11,12, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8pm
Extreme Canines Stunt Dog Show (beginning October 15, 2015)
Show times: 10:15, 5pm & 6:30pm
Stuntmasters BMX Show
Show times: Thursday: noon, 5:30, 7:30
Friday: noon, 5:30 and 8:30
Saturday: noon, 3:30, 5:30, 8:30
Sunday: noon, 5:30, 7:30
Pumpkin & Chili Party Activities
Pumpkin & Chili Party Areas
Birthday Parties (11-3pm or 4-8pm)
- $100 Rental for one of our Birthday Corrals*
- Can hold up to 35 guests
- Allows guest to bring in Birthday cake and gifts
- *Guests must also pay admission
- Includes Party host greeting
- Food options
Private Bonfire Rental
- Includes Private bonfire with one bag of marshmallows & roasting sticks
- Guests must still pay admission into the farm
- Private Bonfire host
- Each bonfire includes 2 picnic tables and hay bale seating for up to 30 guests
- $75.00 for a Friday or Saturday night rental
- $60 for a Thursday or Sunday night rental
- Order your hotdog roasting boxes or select something else from the bonfire menu Click here
Pumpkin Picking Field Trip!
Enjoy a field trip to the farm during Arizona’s BEST Fall Festival, The Pumpkin & Chili Party. Due to the interest and excitement generated around attending the Fall fun event, the farm will be very strict about siblings attending with students. Please note only under special circumstances will it be allowed. Students have limited time on the farm and we want to make sure everyone will get a chance to do as much as they can.
- Cost: $12.00 per person. 1 Teacher free per class – please inquire if you have a special needs class. 5 parents free on groups of 40 or more. 1 parent helper and 1 teacher free for groups under 40. Due to limited space, siblings will only be allowed to join this field trip if approved by the school and Schnepf Farms.
- Time: Schools may arrive as early as 9:30am and no later than 11am Departure time any time before 3pm
- Includes unlimited rides on roller coaster, corn maze, honeybee, road rally, train jumping pillows, carousel, rock wall, mini golf and more.
- Don’t miss events: Hillbilly Bob’s Pig Races, BMX Show, and Extreme Canine Dog Show
- Lunch: public schools may bring their own lunch, you will have assigned picnic table seating.
- Return: we know that some times students don’t get enough time to spend doing everything, if they want to come back with other family members or friends, please get hand stamped for re-entry the same day at no charge.
Home school Day: Thursday October 15th & Friday October 16th. please call or email the farm office to schedule your home school group. this must be an accredited home school group to receive any discount and must have a minimum of 20 people attending. One organizer will receive complimentary admission. please be sure that the organizer has your names (that is your entry). All names will be left at front admission will call for entry. No other dates are available for home school discounts.
Preschool Discount Days: Thursday October 1st and Friday October 2nd. due to the age of the children and how busy the event gets the last 3 weeks, we can only offer this special discount of $10 per child on this date. All pre-schools must have a minimum number of 20 people attending for this rate.
- Upon arrival have paperwork prepared with the correct number of children and adults who are with you. Have your PO attached and any funds you have gathered from others in your group, she will Deliver it to exit for payment. All payments will be made at the EXIT.
- On the ride over tell your group leaders what time you will be meeting for lunch, that way no one is waiting for instruction on the farm.
- Schools will be responsible for bringing in your own lunches. We will have wagons available, but no gators. (apologies).
- The tour leader will walk you in and show you where you reserved area will be for lunch. She will give you maps and the rest is up to you. there will be no more instruction from our staff at that point… Just let your children and parent helpers start enjoying the farm and activities.