Named “Best Alfresco Dining” Phoenix Magazine Editors Pick & Named as a “Must do” when visiting Arizona also recently featured in the Virgin-Atlantic Blog
An experience you won’t find anywhere else in Arizona.
Organic quality food prepared and served while sitting down a long white linen covered table in the middle of our peach orchard.
Spots fill up fast!
March 25th, 2017 – Click here for reservation form seats are limited.
- Artisan churned cheese display, Schnepf farms peach marmalade, sweet grapes, spring time berries and crispy french bread baguettes
- Grilled Peach & Basil Skewers Wrapped in Prosciutto
- Arugula Salad with Fresh Peaches, Spicy Pecans and Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Duck Confit with Peaches & Lavender in a Red Wine Sauce
with Schnepf Farms Root Vegetables and Sweet Potato Gratin Dauphinois
- Warm peach pie with vanilla bean ice cream
April 22, 2017 – Click here for reservation form
Cost is $90.00 per person four courses, wines, and tax. To make reservations, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 480.987.3100.
Or purchase your Dinner tickets here