Pumpkin & Chili Party
Five WEEKENDS of FUN this October!
Voted by Phoenix Magazine, New Times, Sunset Magazine and numerous others as THE Best FALL Family event in the Valley!!!
Hours: Every Thursday – Sunday in October beginning October 1st.
Fridays & Saturdays 10am-10pm
Sundays 10am – 9pm October 30th is the last day.
Admission: $18.00 plus tax at the gate or $15.00 at any FRY’S (children 2 & under free)
Discount Tickets available at all FRY’S Food Stores for $15.00 beginning September 14th
SRP Thrifty Thursdays Buy 1 ticket, get 1 free at the front gate. Click here for your SRP Coupon, bring to the gate for Buy 1 get one FREE admission on Thursdays!
- Roller coaster
- Swinging lady bugz
- Honeybee adventure
- Flying farmers ride
- Carousel rides
- Jumping pillows
- Petting zoo
- Country road rally
- Rock climbing wall
- Miniature golf
- Marshmallow roasting
- 4 acre corn maze
- 10 acre celebrity corn maze
- Farmhouse museum
- Hillbilly Bob’s Pig Races
- Extreme Canine Dog Show
- Lil Farmers Play Yard
- Forest ZIP LINE (NEW ATTRACTION)
- GYPSY Time Travelers (NEW SHOW)
- Mountain Slides
- Pumpkin Launch
- Fireworks (Friday & Saturday nights)
- Country Air
Does NOT include:
- Train Rides
- Pony Rides
- TheOutbreak AZ (Zombie Hayride Paintball)
- Some crafts
Contact Us for special SENIOR Tour Group information
Pumpkin & Chili Party Food
- Chili Dinner: Bowl of Chili, Grilled Corn on the Cob, Home made Corn Bread, Fudge oreo Brownie and drink – $12.00 plus tax
- Chili & Chicken Dinner: Bowl of chili, Grilled chicken breast, roasted corn on the cob, corn bread, fudge oreo brownie & drink – $15.00 plus tax
- Hot dog Dinner: All beef hot dog, bag of Chips, Oreo Brownie and Drink $7.00 plus tax
- Chili Dog Dinner: Chili Dog, Corn on the cob, chips, oreo brownie & drink $12.00+ tax
- Ala-cart: Hot dog ($3.00), Bowl of chili & cornbread ($6.00), Grilled Corn on the Cob ($4.00), Grilled Chicken ($4.00), Soda ($2.00), Brownie ($3.00)
- Succotash: sweet onions, peppers, sweet corn. okra, garden squash, potatoes grilled on our custom 20’griddles. Bowl $10.00+ tax
- Grilled Pizza: Margarita (cheese with fresh basil) or pepperoni $10.00+ tax
- Hamburger Meal: Burgers, Chips, Brownie & Drink $10.00+ tax
- Hot Dog Dinner: Hot dog, Chips, Brownie & drink $7.00+ tax
- Pulled Pork Meal: Pulled pork sandwich, Chips, cole slaw, Brownie & drink $12.00+ tax
- Pulled Pork Sandwich $6.00+ tax
- Hamburger $6.00 +tax
- Hot Dog $3.00 plus tax
Also Available: corn dogs, brats, shaved ice, Fried potatoes, roasted nuts & kettle corn.
Pumpkin & Chili Party Rides
Pumpkin & Chili Party Shows
One of the unique attractions at the Pumpkin & Chili Party are the Entertaining Shows. Make sure you allow time during your visit to watch these professional entertainers dazzle their audiences. Check your map for show locations.
Hillbilly Bob’s Pig Races
Show times: 12, 2, 4, 6, 7, (8pm show Only on Friday & Saturday Night)
Gypsy Time Travelers
A Real life blacksmith, Master Blacksmith, Michael Olson is one of the last in the USA, he along with his wife, Christy perform as the Gypsy Time Travelers. “Fabulous Storytelling with a Hot Iron Twist!” This is a must see show. Christy can captivate the audience while Michel bashes away on 2500 degree iron making sparks fly as he creates dozens of items each day , all given away to members of the audience. Don’t miss a chance to see the couple’s castle, stage & blacksmith shop & museum, Florence the Freightliner (pictured above.)
SHOW TIMES Thursdays – Sundays: 11am, 5:30pm & 7pm
Show times: Thursdays and Fridays 10:15, 5pm & 6:30pm
Saturday and Sunday 1pm, 5pm and 6:30pm
Stuntmasters BMX Show
Showtimes: Friday 6:30 & 8:30
Saturday: 1:30, 4:30, 6:30, 8:30
Sunday: 1:30, 4:30, 7:30
Pumpkin & Chili Party Activities
Pumpkin & Chili Party Areas
Birthday Parties (11-3pm or 4-8pm)
- $100 Rental for one of our Birthday Corrals*
- Can hold up to 35 guests
- Allows guest to bring in Birthday cake and gifts
- *Guests must also pay admission
- Includes Party host greeting
- Food options
Private Bonfire Rental
- Includes Private bonfire with one bag of marshmallows & roasting sticks
- Guests must still pay admission into the farm
- Private Bonfire host
- Each bonfire includes 2 picnic tables and hay bale seating for up to 30 guests
- $75.00 for a Friday or Saturday bonfire reservation
- $60 for a Thursday or Sunday bonfire reservation
- Order your hot dog roasting boxes or select something else from the bonfire menu Click here
Pumpkin Picking Field Trip!
Enjoy a field trip to the farm during Arizona’s BEST Fall Festival, The Pumpkin & Chili Party. Due to the interest and excitement generated around attending the Fall fun event, the farm will be very strict about siblings attending with students. Please note only under special circumstances will it be allowed. Students have limited time on the farm and we want to make sure everyone will get a chance to do as much as they can.
- Cost: $12.00 per person. 1 Teacher free per class – please inquire if you have a special needs class. 5 parents free on groups of 40 or more. 1 parent helper and 1 teacher free for groups under 40. Due to limited space, siblings will only be allowed to join this field trip if approved by the school and Schnepf Farms.
- Time: Schools may arrive as early as 9:30am and no later than 11am Departure time any time before 3pm
- Includes unlimited rides on roller coaster, corn maze, honeybee, road rally, train jumping pillows, carousel, rock wall, mini golf and more.
- Don’t miss events: Hillbilly Bob’s Pig Races, BMX Show, and Extreme Canine Dog Show
- Lunch: public schools may bring their own lunch, you will have assigned picnic table seating.
- Return: we know that some times students don’t get enough time to spend doing everything, if they want to come back with other family members or friends, please get hand stamped for re-entry the same day at no charge.
Home school Day: Thursday October 15th & Friday October 16th. please call or email the farm office to schedule your home school group. this must be an accredited home school group to receive any discount and must have a minimum of 20 people attending. One organizer will receive complimentary admission. please be sure that the organizer has your names (that is your entry). All names will be left at front admission will call for entry. No other dates are available for home school discounts.
21st Annual Easter Egg-Citement April 15th,2017 The Farm will be CLOSED EASTER SUNDAY. The Easter Egg-Citement!!! The perfect day for your child on Saturday We keep this event small so those participating have plenty to hunt and so the parents or grandparents can enjoy taking plenty of photos. Details: April 15th, 2017 (Saturday) TIME: 9am […]
Starts: April 15, 2017 @ 8:00 am
Ends: April 15, 2017 @ 4:00 pm
Place: Farm Park, 24810 S. Rittenhouse Road, Queen Creek, AZ 85142
At The Lantern Fest, thousands of revelers join together armed with lanterns for one unforgettable spectacle. Before sundown friends and families can enjoy food, live music, a stage show, familiar princesses, face painters, s’mores, balloon artists and more. Then, when the time is just right, we will light the sky with our highest hopes and […]
Starts: April 8, 2017 @ 2:00 pm
Ends: April 8, 2017 @ 9:00 pm