Winter Wonderland 3 weeks of holiday fun!
Christmas trees, Breakfast with Santa, snow sledding, bonfires, Winter Wonderland train ride, Ice Skating, Hayrides to feed Santa’s Deer and more
December 14th – January 5th
Hours: Noon – 8pm every night Closed Christmas Day.
December 15th – January 5th (Closed Christmas Day)
- Eco-friendly ice skating begins December 15th through January 5th.
- Monday-Wednesday noon to 8pm, Friday- Sunday 8:30am to 8pm
- $8 to skate includes your ice skates Noon to 8pm daily.
- Train rides during the day $3 . At dusk, experience a beautiful ride on the train through lights and music.
- Country Store & Bakery
- Roast your own hot dogs only $5…just ask in the Country Store.
- ***Saturday January 4th**** Don’t miss our Dirt Market, a farmers & flea Market. 9am to 4pm
- ***Saturday January 4th****All amusement rides will be open $3 per ride or $15 for unlimited.
- Breakfast (or lunch) with Santa & Snow day. Click here for reservation form
- Cost: $20 per child, adults just pay as you go
- Time: 9am -4pm
- Includes: pancake breakfast (or hamburger), unlimited train rides , carousel rides, petting zoo, bonfires & hayrides out to feed Santa’s deer
- and 50 tons of real snow and 30 foot mountain for sledding.