Winter Wonderland 3 weeks of holiday fun!
Christmas trees, Breakfast with Santa, snow sledding, bonfires, Winter Wonderland train ride, Ice Skating, Hayrides to feed Santa’s Deer and more
December 13th – January 3rd
Hours: Noon – Noon to 8pm every day EXCEPT: Closed Christmas Day CLOSED New Years Eve!
- Eco-friendly ice skating begins December 15th through January 4th.
- Monday-Wednesday noon to 8pm, Friday- Sunday 8:30am to 8pm
- $8 to skate includes your ice skates Noon to 8pm daily.
- Train rides through the lights all set to music begins at dusk $5
- Country Store & Bakery
- Roast your own hot dogs only $5…just ask in the Country Store.
Breakfast with Santa & Snow Day! (Reservation Form)
- Breakfast (or lunch) with Santa & Snow day. Click here for reservation form
- Cost: $20 per child, adults just pay as you go
- Time: 9am -4pm
- Includes: pancake breakfast (or hamburger), unlimited train rides , carousel rides, petting zoo, bonfires & hayrides out to feed Santa’s deer
- and 50 tons of real snow and 30 foot mountain for sledding.
Vendor Application Peach The 20th annual Peach Festival! Celebrating 50 years of growing peaches in Arizona! The farm is the largest Peach Grower in the State, all organic and pesticide FREE. 50 years ago, Ray Schnepf planted his first peach trees, two years later the farm started picking and shipping peaches all over the Country. […]
Starts: May 9, 2015 @ 7:30 am
Ends: May 17, 2015 @ 4:00 pm
Place: 24810 South Rittenhouse Road, Queen Creek, AZ 85142
Celebrate America with Country Pride **A portion of ALL Proceeds Benefits the Queen Creek Performing Arts Center” Details Gates open at 5:30 Admission is $10 per carload 5:30-8:30 All Amusement Rides and water slides will be open Hayrides shuttles to and from amusement rides: Roller coaster, swingin Lady Bugz, honeybee adventure, Flying farmers, petting zoo, […]
Starts: July 4, 2015 @ 5:30 pm
Ends: July 4, 2015 @ 11:00 pm
Place: Schnepf farms Festival Site.
Five WEEKENDs of FUN this October! Voted by Phoenix Magazine, New Times, Sunset Magazine and numerous others as THE Best FALL Family event in the Valley!!! Admission $17.00 plus tax at the gate or $15.00 at any FRY’S (children under 2 free) Discount Tickets available at all FRY’S Food Stores for $15.00 Admission Includes: Hayrides, roller coaster, swinging lady […]
Starts: October 1, 2015 @ 8:00 am
Ends: October 31, 2015 @ 4:00 pm
Place: 24810 S. Rittenhouse road, Queen Creek, AZ 85142