Winter Wonderland on the farm!
We are so excited to unveil our first outdoor “real ice” rink. This project has been a labor of love after a devastating fire burned down the historic Farmhouse on the farm December 11, 2015. With the help of SRP, Alliance Lumber and the Town of Queen Creek, Schnepf Farms created a unique experience down on the farm.
Ice Skating & Holiday Train Rides
Holiday Hours: Daily Noon-8:30pm
- Train rides through the holiday musical lights $3 (runs at the bottom of the hour or every 30 minutes as needed)
- Ice Skating from noon-8:30 daily
- Hayrides out to feed the deer $3 (at the top of the hour)
- sit around bonfires, roast marshmallows
- Hotdog roasting, hot chocolate and more.
Breakfast with Santa!
December 12th, Breakfast with Santa – Breakfast with Santa Reservation event includes meeting Santa, Hay rides out to feed Santa’s deer, train rides, decorating your own Christmas cookie and more.
- Breakfast (or lunch) with Santa
- Cost: $20 per child, adults just pay as you go
- Time: 9am -4pm
- Includes: pancake breakfast (or hamburger), unlimited train rides , carousel rides, petting zoo, bonfires & hayrides out to feed Santa’s deer
Hours: Thursday – Sunday 9am to 4pm
Snow & Sled Day
- December 19th, Time: 10am to 4pm
- $5 to enjoy a day of sledding and playing in the snow.
- train rides $3
- Hay rides out to Santa’s Deer $3
Five WEEKENDS of FUN this October! Voted by Phoenix Magazine, New Times, Sunset Magazine and numerous others as THE Best FALL Family event in the Valley!!! Hours: Every Thursday – Sunday in October beginning October 1st. Thursdays 10am-9pm Fridays & Saturdays 10am-10pm […]
Starts: October 1, 2016
Ends: October 30, 2016
Place: 24610 S. Rittenhouse road, Queen Creek, AZ 85142