Winter Wonderland 3 weeks of holiday fun!
Christmas trees, Breakfast with Santa, snow sledding, bonfires, Winter Wonderland train ride, Ice Skating, Hayrides to feed Santa’s Deer and more
December 13th – January 3rd
Hours: Noon – 8pm every night Closed Christmas Day.
- Eco-friendly ice skating begins December 15th through January 4th.
- Monday-Wednesday noon to 8pm, Friday- Sunday 8:30am to 8pm
- $8 to skate includes your ice skates Noon to 8pm daily.
- Train rides during the day $3 . At dusk $5 to experience a beautiful ride on the train through lights and music.
- Country Store & Bakery
- Roast your own hot dogs only $5…just ask in the Country Store.
Breakfast with Santa & Snow Day!
- Breakfast (or lunch) with Santa & Snow day. Click here for reservation form
- Cost: $20 per child, adults just pay as you go
- Time: 9am -4pm
- Includes: pancake breakfast (or hamburger), unlimited train rides , carousel rides, petting zoo, bonfires & hayrides out to feed Santa’s deer
- and 50 tons of real snow and 30 foot mountain for sledding.
The Dirt Road Market was the brainchild of a local resident who saw a need to provide a location where anyone could sell something. The market is held on the second Saturday of every month from November through the first Saturday in April, this is a fun & unique shopping experience that is located down our promenade […]
Starts: November 8, 2014 @ 8:00 am
Place: 24810 S. Rittenhouse Road, Queen Creek, AZ 85142
If you have never witnessed a tractor pull, then mark your calendars for this event…. Antique Engine & Tractor Show November 8th, 9th down on the farm! Time: 8am to 4pm Details: Free Admission Tractor Pulls Antique Engine Displays Tractor Parade Dirt Road Antique Market UPICK organic garden Amusement Rides ($3 per ride or […]
Starts: November 8, 2014 @ 9:00 am
Ends: November 9, 2014 @ 4:00 pm
Place: 24810 S. Rittenhouse Road , Queen Creek, 85142
12th Annual American Heritage Festival The Largest most diverse educational living history event in the Southwest DETAILS Time: Saturday November 22, 2014 10am to 5pm Sunday November 23rd, 2014 10am to 4pm ADMISSION: $15.00 per person. Step back in time and enjoy watching the battles see and meet great Americans of the past shop […]
Starts: November 22, 2014 @ 8:00 am
Ends: November 23, 2014 @ 3:00 pm
Place: Schnepf Farms, 24810 S. Rittenhouse Road, Queen Creek, AZ 85142, Festival Site
Hot Rods, Custom, Muscle, Classic…. these are the different types of cars that will be showing during the 4th annual Classic Car Show at Schnepf Farms. You don’t have to be a car enthusiast to enjoy this event because there is a little something for everyone. This event began 4 years ago when a group of […]
Starts: March 28, 2015 @ 8:00 am
Place: Farm Park, 24810 South Rittenhouse Road, Queen Creek, AZ 85142