Winter Wonderland on the farm!
We are so excited to unveil our first outdoor “real ice” rink. This project has been a labor of love after a devastating fire burned down the historic Farmhouse on the farm December 11, 2015. With the help of SRP, Alliance Lumber and the Town of Queen Creek, Schnepf Farms created a unique experience down on the farm.
Ice Skating & Holiday Train Rides
Holiday Hours: Daily Noon-8:30pm
- Train rides through the holiday musical lights $3 (runs at the bottom of the hour or every 30 minutes as needed)
- Ice Skating from noon-8:30 daily
- Hayrides out to feed the deer $3 (at the top of the hour)
- sit around bonfires, roast marshmallows
- Hotdog roasting, hot chocolate and more.
Breakfast with Santa!
December 12th, Breakfast with Santa – Breakfast with Santa Reservation event includes meeting Santa, Hay rides out to feed Santa’s deer, train rides, decorating your own Christmas cookie and more.
- Breakfast (or lunch) with Santa
- Cost: $20 per child, adults just pay as you go
- Time: 9am -4pm
- Includes: pancake breakfast (or hamburger), unlimited train rides , carousel rides, petting zoo, bonfires & hayrides out to feed Santa’s deer
Hours: Thursday – Sunday 9am to 4pm
Snow & Sled Day
- December 19th, Time: 10am to 4pm
- $5 to enjoy a day of sledding and playing in the snow.
- train rides $3
- Hay rides out to Santa’s Deer $3
Vendor Application Peach The annual Peach Festival! Celebrating over 50 years of growing peaches in Arizona! The farm is the largest Peach Grower in the State, all organic and pesticide FREE. 50 years ago, Ray Schnepf planted his first peach trees, two years later the farm started picking and shipping peaches all over the Country. […]
Starts: May 14, 2016 @ 7:30 am
Ends: May 22, 2016 @ 4:00 pm
Place: 24810 South Rittenhouse Road, Queen Creek, AZ 85142
4th of July Celebration !!! Food Trucks, Fun & Fireworks! Details WHEN: Gates open at 4:00pm – 9:30pm ADMISSION: is $15 per carload – PORTION OF PROCEEDS TO BENEFIT THE PERFORMING ARTS CENTER. WHAT CAN’T WE BRING TO FARM: Ice chests, Alcohol, large umbrella’s, firearms, illegal drugs. BRING YOUR OWN WATER – We also will sell […]
Starts: July 4, 2016 @ 4:00 pm
Ends: July 4, 2016 @ 9:30 pm
Place: Schnepf farms Festival Site.