Winter Wonderland 3 weeks of holiday fun!
Christmas trees, Breakfast with Santa, snow sledding, bonfires, Winter Wonderland train ride, Ice Skating, Hayrides to feed Santa’s Deer and more
December 13th – January 3rd
Hours: Noon – 8pm every night Closed Christmas Day.
- Eco-friendly ice skating begins December 15th through January 4th.
- Monday-Wednesday noon to 8pm, Friday- Sunday 8:30am to 8pm
- $8 to skate includes your ice skates Noon to 8pm daily.
- Train rides during the day $3 . At dusk $5 to experience a beautiful ride on the train through lights and music.
- Country Store & Bakery
- Roast your own hot dogs only $5…just ask in the Country Store.
Breakfast with Santa & Snow Day! (Reservation Form)
- Breakfast (or lunch) with Santa & Snow day. Click here for reservation form
- Cost: $20 per child, adults just pay as you go
- Time: 9am -4pm
- Includes: pancake breakfast (or hamburger), unlimited train rides , carousel rides, petting zoo, bonfires & hayrides out to feed Santa’s deer
- and 50 tons of real snow and 30 foot mountain for sledding.
Hot Rods, Custom, Muscle, Classic…. these are the different types of cars that will be showing during the 4th annual Classic Car Show at Schnepf Farms. You don’t have to be a car enthusiast to enjoy this event because there is a little something for everyone. This event began 4 years ago when a group of […]
Starts: March 28, 2015 @ 8:00 am
Place: Farm Park, 24810 South Rittenhouse Road, Queen Creek, AZ 85142