OPEN YEAR AROUND
Our campsite is a nice get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Whether you are traveling through Phoenix or want to get away from city lights, we have the perfect location. It’s complete self check in, please click here for a reservation. We have full hook-ups and unlimited dry camping.
Available on site:
- 25 full hookups that are first come first serve. If you have a special group, please email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restroom and shower facility on-site as well as laundry room.
- FREE WIFI. Please ask office for security code for your WIFI
- Country Store & Bakery is open Thursday – Sunday 9am to 4pm September through June. Your camping fee does not include entrance into farm festivals
- Roaming the farm park after business hours is restricted. Farm park includes: country store, bakery, gift shops, ride area, garden, and petting zoo.
- Bon fires are allowed in a safe fire ring, you may request one from office. Bon fire wood is also available for a charge
- Pets are allowed on leashes and PLEASE pick up after you animals. We would like to keep the campsite clean for future gatherings.
Full hookups: $35.00/day
Dry camping: $25.00/day
Weekly Full hookups: $200.00
Weekly Dry camping:$150.00
Monthly rate: $450.00 for full hook-ups (no monthly dry camping)
- If you have pets, please keep them on a leash or in a doggy run or pen.
- Please use on-site dumpster for your trash.
- Do Not leave personal items in the restrooms or showers or laundry room
- Do not hang laundry around your campsite.
- Keep the laundry room
- No outside music after 10:00, later during festivals
- Please check blackout dates. Farm festivals and large events may require full use of campground.
- RV’s and campers must be keep clean and in working order. If RV or camper is older than 2000, please get approval through office prior to arriving.
- Tent campers, camp in tent area. Do not use hook-ups