With all of the history on this farm, it’s no wonder that Mark and Carrie Schnepf have turned their original farmhouse into one of the most charming country rustic locations for a memorable wedding or event. Built in the 50’s by Ray Schnepf, this 2200 square foot home sits in the middle of Schnepf’s 300 acre farm, with a beautiful Peach Orchard as a backdrop. The Rustic but elegant landscaping with lush green lawns, grapevine entwined gazebos, and large shade trees only add to other unique features of this venue. The Farmhouse also has a beautiful Bridal Dressing Suite, a groomsmen private room, beautiful locations for photographs, unique locations for rehearsal dinners (down the middle of a peach orchard), DJ Dance floor, and NEW in 2016 (July) an air conditioned grand ballroom with classic french doors, that can seat up to 150 guests in case of inclement weather.
The Farmhouse at Schnepf Farms is truly the perfect location for your #rustic #country #farm #memorable #wedding #reception #corporateevent #group meeting and more.
To schedule a site visit, please complete the form below
and our wedding coordinator will reach out to you.
Rental Rate for up to 150 guests:
(Venue can accommodate 250 guests max)
$++ Sun – Thurs
$++ Friday & Saturday
plus tax & service charge *Each additional 10 guests +
Does not include catering. Alcohol packages begin at $11 per person
Includes ALL of the following:
- 6 hour event time – Available times: 10am to 11pm
- Ceremony lawn with 2 Gazebos and Orchard Gazebo
- Bride’s dressing room in the Bridal Suite
- Groom/Groomsmen waiting room
- Set up and tear down of Farmhouse provided items
- White chairs for ceremony & reception
- 60” round tables for reception
- Floor length white linens
- Cake table
- Gift table
- Head table for bridal party or sweetheart table
- 1 hour rehearsal