Experience one of Arizona’s top agri-tourist locations and hear about this fourth generation family farm while enjoying a hay ride through the organic orchards and gardens, visiting the Farmhouse Museum and Country Store & Bakery. In 2006, Governor Janet Napolitano designated Schnepf Farms an Arizona Treasure…
And now the Arizona Treasure tour is a top pick for tourists, senior groups and bus tours.
Arizona Treasure Tour
- Your group is Greeted by a tour host
- Train rides through gardens and orchards
- Guided Hayride around the farm as you hear about the 70 plus year history of this unique family farm
- Stops at the Schnepf Family Museum housed in the original 100 year old family home
- Lunch includes a Garden fresh grilled chicken salad with warm dinner rolls, topped off with a slice of pie.
- Ending your experience with time to browse and shop in our Country Store/Bakery
Cost: $20.00 inclusive
Book your tour by emailing: email@example.com or print off this form and fax or email