Winter FUN Down on The Farm
When visiting the farm in December there is something fun to do! Bonfires, Ice Skating, Hayrides to the Deer, Petting Zoo, Country Store, Bakery, Hotdog Roasting, Christmas Trees and Marshmallow Roasting!
Schedule and Hours
Ice Skating, Bonfires, Hayrides to feed Deer, Games, and Sychronized Light Show – 7 Nights a week!
Regular Farm Hours: Thursday – Sunday 8am to 4pm
Winter Fun Hours – 7 days a week beginning at noon.
- Bonfires | FREE
- Ping Pong | FREE
- Cornhole | FREE
- Sychronized Light Show | FREE
- Ice Skating | $12
- Hayride to feed the deer $3
Hayrides to Feed the Deer
8am-4pm and 5:30pm-9pm
- Train rides every half hour
- Hay rides to feed the deer every hour until 4pm
- Bundle up on our evening hayride to feed the deer, sing your favorite Christmas carols and make some wonderful memories. $3 leaves every 30 minutes beginning at 5:30.
Country Store, Fresh From the Farm Cafe, The Bakery, U-Pick Gardens, and Farm Park
Th-Su 8am-4pm (Winter Hours)
- Eat at our famous cafe
- Shop the store for tasty goods
- Pick your own produce from the garden
- Play at the farm park
Ice Skating Tickets: $12. Includes skates – Purchase tickets at skate shack. Have fun!
Ice Skating Specials:
- 2 for 1 Skating on Monday Family Nights! 4-9pm
- Date Night Skate Night: Friday Nights 6-10pm $20 includes Ice Skating and 2 cups of Hot Chocolate. Also available: Hot dogs for Roasting & Bonfires, Marshmallows. Enjoy the schychronized light show every hour while skating, or sitting around a bonfire.
- Wednesdays Skate for $8 Enjoy Skating for $8 any Wednesday beginning at noon.
Interested in a little Pond Hockey? Get some friends together and Schedule the Ice. Email Schfarm@gmail.com to reserve the ice time
Wonderland Special Events
Breakfast with Santa! SOLD OUT!
December 15th, 2018
- Breakfast (or lunch) with Santa
- Cost: $25 Per Child for a wristband that includes all activities, Adults pay as you go Purchase your tickets here!
- Time: 9am -2pm Santa will arrive at the farm and spend hours from 10am to 1pm with those participants of Breakfast or Lunch with Santa, the farm park will open after Santa leaves.
- Includes: pancake breakfast (or hot dog), unlimited train rides , carousel rides, petting zoo, bonfires & hayrides out to feed Santa’s deer
Christmas Trees arrive fresh weekly from Sturms Christmas Tree Farm in Oregon. Farmer Don Sturm brings them directly from his farm to ours so you are guaranteed the freshest tree for the holiday. First trees will be available November 25th
Rent a Private Bonfire for your Company or family Party
Includes: Private bonfire with one bag of marshmallows & roasting sticks
Private Bonfire host
Each bonfire includes 2 picnic tables and hay bale seating for up to 35 guests
Order your hotdog roasting boxes or select something else from the bonfire menu Click here